Skip to main content
- To tell the story of the Wallowa Band Nez Perce Trail as part of Oregon's four National Historical Trails.
- To secure, develop, and manage the property and related assets in a manner that enhances and enriches relationships among the descendants of indigenous people and the contemporary inhabitants of the Wallowa Valley.
- To create a physical place to build these relationships and to support, preserve and celebrate the customs and culture of the indigenous inhabitants.
- To assist in assembling the Wallowa Band Nez Perce culture and history in order to provide interpretation, knowledge and understanding to those who visit the grounds.
- To establish an Interpretive Center which fosters understanding of the Nez Perce and other cultures in the Wallowa country.